22nd September 2020
Kenny Park Match & Training Guidelines
We fully understand everyone’s desire to watch their sons, daughters and friends playing football and it should be a memorable experience under normal circumstances. Under current guidance issued by the Scottish FA, it forbids any spectators, even from a distance to watch the matches. Unfortunately if we fail to adhere to this advice it could result in our ability to host games at Kenny Park being revoked.
We have waited 6 months for the players to pull on the royal blue shirt therefore to ensure we’re allowed to continue we ask for your full cooperation in these very challenging times.
Matches (intra club or against other clubs)
• Matches may only be played on non-training nights.
• Pamela Walker / Dave Grant to be notified of all matches to be played (prior to season
• NO spectators will be allowed inside Kenny Park. Only the players and coaches of the teams playing will be permitted entry.
• MYFC players will need to be dropped at the gates and collected by an official from the
team playing the match. Opposition players and coaches will be met at the gate by the team official to allow access. Once the players and officials from both teams are inside Kenny Park the gates are to be locked. The reverse is to happen when the game is finished.
• MYFC managers will need to ensure they share this protocol with the opposition manager to enable them to share with their parent group.
• Important to relay drop off and pick up times to parents.
• Although parents may drop off and pick up their child inside Kenny Park, staying to watch is not to be encouraged.
• We advise that players are dropped off, with their parents then departing, only to return 10 mins prior to training finishing.
All previous guidance with regards to hand sanitization, wiping down equipment, social distancing etc of course still applies.
Thanks again in advance for your full cooperation in these extremely challenging times and should you have any questions regarding any of the above please contact either Pamela or I direct.
Montrose Youth FCBack to news